Production Association Minsk Tractor Works (MTW) was founded 29 May, 1946. For more than 50 years of its history it has become one of the biggest world manufacturer of agricultural machinery with more than 20,000 people working here.
At present, there are more than 100 tractor plants in the world. But only 8 of them supply with their production 96% of the total volume of the product market. Minsk Tractor Works is among them.
P/A Minsk Tractor Works on the license basis develops, produces, and exports wheeled tractors, spare parts, renders setting services.
At present P/A Minsk Tractor Works takes leading positions on the markets of more than 60 countries worldwide.
Over several years the factory possesses 8-10% of the world wheeled tractors market, remaining in the ten of the world biggest manufacturers.
Today P/A Minsk Tractor Works is a giant engineering association that includes 11 factories of the republic:
- Minsk Tractor Works
- Smorgon Assemblies Plant
- Bobruisk Tractor Parts and Assemblies Plant
- Vitebsk Tractor Spare Parts Plant
- Minsk Special Tools and Industrial Equipment Plant
- Minsk Gear Factory
- Lepel Electromechanical Plant
- Gomel Factory "Hydroprivod"
- Khoiniki Hydraulics Plant
- Narovliany Hydraulics Plant
- Lepel Repair and Engineering Works
- Mozyr Machine Works